Clinical Psychologist | Live in the Tropics | Thrive in your Profession
North Cairns Clinical Psychology is a thriving private practice that has experienced exponential growth in the two years since opening. Located in Edge Hill, in one of Cairns’ premier suburbs, our central location means that we attract referrals from all suburbs of Cairns and beyond. Our team of Clinical Psychologists are all highly sought after for appointments. We are all experienced clinicians in our own right, having attained qualifications from all around Australia and internationally, with combined experience across a broad range of settings.
You are a Clinical Psychologist (Fully Registered with AHPRA) who is looking for the best of both worlds. You desire a values-consistent life without the professional sacrifice. You are an excellent Clinical Psychologist, who is warm, approachable and client-centred. As a team member you are committed, collaborative and reflective.
What’s in it for you?
- Administrative support above and beyond other private practice offerings
- Experienced principals that dedicate regular time to allow you to be the best Clinical Psychologist in private practice that you can be
- A cohesive team = great professional development opportunities
- Average session fee equivalent to practices benchmarked in capital cities
- An opportunity for flexibility in negotiating arrangements to suit your needs (i.e., contractor/employee relationship, relocation support, financial contribution to professional development, choose your days)
- Wide range of referrals = an opportunity to focus on your niche
- Not to mention… great weather, affordable cost of living, and less time commuting in your car.
Interested to know more? For further details on the above position or to start a conversation with us, send an email to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you,
The Team at North Cairns Clinical Psychology