Psychologist (Assessment Focus) | Live in the Tropics | Thrive in your Profession
North Cairns Clinical Psychology is a thriving private practice that has experienced exponential growth in the two years since opening. Located in Edge Hill, in one of Cairns’ premier suburbs, our central location means that we attract referrals from all suburbs of Cairns and beyond. Our team of Clinical Psychologists are all highly sought after for appointments. In response to our growth, NCCP is expanding our offering, and new opportunities await you…
You are a Registered Psychologist (Fully Registered Generalist or Clinical with AHPRA) who is competent and confident working with children, adolescents and their parents, and enjoys the rewards and challenges of being alongside this population. You have experience in both cognitive and behavioural assessments with regards to working with young persons, and you are able to use such information to assist with the differential diagnosis of more complex presentations and to formulate individual treatment plans (with the support of our clinical team). You enjoy the flexibility in working with children and adolescents, and your expertise and input in assessment will be key to assisting our team of Clinical Psychologists to develop and adjust treatment plans in a client-centred way to meet the young person’s (and often their family’s) needs.
What’s in it for you?
- Administrative support above and beyond other private practice offerings
- Experienced principals that dedicate regular time to allow you to be the best Clinical Psychologist in private practice that you can be
- A cohesive team = great professional development opportunities
- An opportunity for flexibility in negotiating arrangements to suit your needs (i.e., contractor/employee relationship, relocation support, financial contribution to professional development, choose your days)
- Established referral stream
- Not to mention… great weather, affordable cost of living, and less time commuting in your car.
Interested to know more? For further details on the above position or to start a conversation with us, send an email to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you,
The Team at North Cairns Clinical Psychology